Making a purchase online.
All of our prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges will be calculated during the check out process.
The buyer will receive an email from the seller acknowledging that the seller has received the buyers order. For the avoidance of doubt, this confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the buyers order. The buyers order constitutes an offer to the seller to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by the seller. There will be no contract between the parties unless and until the seller actually dispatches the products to the buyer.
Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on its website are correct and accurate. However a dynamic enviroment makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionlly occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd will be entitled to rescind the contract, notwithstanding that it has already accepted the customers order and/or received payment. Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the customer has paid in respect of the order. In the case of manifest error in relation to price, the customer will be entitled to purchase the goods by paying the difference between the quoted price and the correct price, as confirmed in writing by Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd. after the manifest error has been discovered.
A 'manifest error' as the term used above, means in relation to an incorect price, a price quoted in error by Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have orded are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accuratley estimate when items will be dispatched and/or deliverd; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for dispatchand/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only.
Shipping and handlingOur carrige is for mainland UK and Wales only. For Scotland and Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world please contact us for a quote.
Delivery scheduleIf you have not recived your order within 3 working days of dispatch, you must immediatley contact Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd of the delay/loss. In the event of replacement order being sent, you will need to compleate a "declaration of non delivery" of the initial order. The decleration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on recipt.
Should the compleated non-delivery decleration form not be recived in 10 working days of recipt, then you will become liable for cost of the initial goods & postage, which will then be charged to the method of payment for your order.
Back ordersIf your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait, provide it has not been recived by us in the interim from the supplier or is a special order.
Tax chargesAll prices on the site are for orders made from the UK or European Union, as 20% VAT is included.
Credit card and Paypal securityMoonraker Motorcycles Ltd will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent actions will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online. All credit card numbers are encrypted ussing SSL 128bit encryption once your order is placed. These credit cards numbers are decrypted once they reach on our computer systems for proccesing. They are not held in any clear text anywhere on the internet. There is a surcharge currently at 2% placed against all motorcycle / scooter purchases paid for using a credit card. Ther is no surcharge for the use of a Debit Card for the purchase of motorcycles / scooters. See all the paypal terms.
GuaranteeOutside of the 28 days faulty return period, returned items can not be accepted, unless covered by manufacture's warrenty. Items returned to us will be fowarded to the manufactuer for repair or replacement. Please contact us before returning goods because no returnes accepted without returns note and number.
Reaching usIf you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com, alternativley, you can call on 01603 623601 or write to us at Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd, 125-129 Oak street, norwich, norfolk, NR3 3BP.
Returns policy1. In addition to you stationary rights, if you wish to return goods outside of the 7 day cancellation period, We operate a 28 day faulty returnes period.
2. All of the products on sale have met our high quality-control standards.
3. Refunds will be for goods only and will not include any carrige costs paid to us.
4. Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged.
5. We recommend using a posting method that provides proof of delivery and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higer value items.
6. We cannot be held responsible for any products that have been damaged in transit.
7. To return an item, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and click here to down load a returns form.
8. We do not operate a try before you buy policy.
9. Any goods found to be defective within 28 days will be replaced.
10. Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced, but they will be returned at the customers expense.
11. In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufactures of the item before a replacement can be issued.
12. Replacement of alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 5 working days to issue the item. If this item is out of stock, it will become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
13. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase. The same applies to paypal. Please be aware that it may take up to 14 days for your card to be refunded. The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights, which are not affected.
Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 661080 ). Moonraker Motorcycles Ltd are authorised to act as a credit broker, not as lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance mediation activities only.