A NEW - Benelli TRK502
A TOURIST SOUL
Jump aboard Benelli’s adventure-oriented TRK 502, and the road is your ticket to freedom.
Whether you’re riding across town or across the country, the TRK is the perfect travelling companion.
With its comfortable ergonomics, amazing wind and weather protection, capable suspension, and efficient and powerful twin-cylinder engine, you can
turn each day into a different adventure, discover new worlds, all without any limitations.
Wrapped in a traditional Benelli steel trellis frame is the all new twin-cylinder four- stroke liquid-cooled 500cc, developed by Benelli for its latest new models, with electronic injection, overhead double camshaft timing system, 4 valves per cylinder.
The maximum power is 48 CV (35 kW) at 8500 rpm and the torque is of 45 Nm (4,6 kgm) at 4500 rpm, meaning perfect response in all conditions.
The suspension offer maximum comfort for rider and passenger, thanks to an adjustable upside down front fork, and at the rear, a swingarm with monoshock.
Displaying this is the braking performance, thanks to the two front discs, 320 mm in diameter, and two-piston floating caliper.
The rear disc is 260 mm in diameter, and is also gripped by a twin piston caliper.
Stability, safety and precision are the key words of this new Benelli TRK 502.
So get on a TRK 502. And get away.
- TYPE In line 2 cylinders, 4-stroke, liquid cooled , 4 valves for cylinder double overhead camshaft
- DISPLACEMENT 499,6 c.c.
- BORE X STROKE 69 x 66,8 mm
- COMPRESSION RATIO 11,5:1
- RATED OUTPUT 35 kW (47,6 Cv) @ 8500 rpm
- MAX. TORQUE 45 Nm (4,6 kgm) @ 4500 rpm
- LUBRICATION Wet sump
- FUEL SUPPLY Electronic fuel injection with throttle body ø 37 mm
- EXHAUST SYSTEM With catalytic converter and oxygen sensors
- CERTIFICATION Euro 4
- CLUTCH Wet clutch
- GEARBOX 6 speeds
- FINAL DRIVE Chain drive
- IGNITION Delphi MT05
- SPARK PLUG NGK CR8E
- STARTING Electric
- FRAME Trestle in steel tubes
- FRONT SUSPENSION Adjustable Upside-down forks Ø 50mm
- FRONT SUSPENSION STROKE 145 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION Rear swing arm with central shock absorber spring preload adjustable
- REAR SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE 45 mm
- FRONT BRAKE Twin floating disk ø320 mm with 4 pistons caliper and ABS
- FRONT RIM TYPE Aluminum alloy ( Optional Aluminium rim spoked )
- FRONT RIM DIMENSIONS 17” x MT 3.50” DOT ( Optional 19”x3.0” )
- REAR BRAKE Single disc ø260 mm with double piston calliper and ABS
- REAR RIM TYPE Aluminum alloy (Optional Aluminium rim spoked)
- REAR RIM DIMENSION 17” x MT 4.5” DOT (Optional17”x4.25” )
- FRONT TYRE 120/70-ZR17 (Optional 110/80 – R19)
- REAR TYRE 160/60 - ZR17 (Optional 150/70 – R17)
2180 mm ( 2211 mm)
1465 mm (1495 mm)
815 mm ( 825mm)
- WIDHT EXCLUDING MIRRORS 912 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE 230 mm ( 240 mm)
- UNLADEN WEIGHT 210 KG
- USABLE TANK VOLUME 20 lt
- RESERVE 3 lt
- WHEELBASE 1535 mm
Additional luggage available!
HP Finance Available! See video for more information.
Please contact us direct for finance.